Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Seward Memorial Library Board

This is where the Seward Memorial Library Board of Directors meet monthly. I have been a Liaison to the Board as a member of the City Council for a number of years rotating monthly with another council member .  Our meeting this afternoon was my last since my term on the Council ends with the first meeting in December. This is the first of my Council related activities to come to an end and I have no regrets. I don't play basketball anymore either. There comes a time to step aside and let the younger generation take over. I have been very fortunate to be a part of the decision making process in the City for a long time. Next will come a Seward County Economic Development Corporation meeting on November 13, a Seward Foundation meeting on November 14, and 3 more City Council meetings and I will have my term completed. It's been a good experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment