Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Stitches out

Carolyn took me down to Bryan this afternoon for an appointment with Dr. Oaks who did the surgery on my lung. His office is in the 400 area of the Plaza which took a while to find. They had the benefit of the Chest X-ray that was taken in Seward yesterday.as well as the EKG,  They showed us the image and explained further all that took place in the surgery. They were very pleased with everything. The stitches were removed and vitals checked. My blood pressure was low at the time which was possibly a unique reading, it was normal this evening. We talked about the Nebulizer and Inhaler that I brought home from the hospital. They were interested in the Therapy that I'm doing with home health and not too interested in the Inhaler. It was suggested that I just work with our family Doctor on the need to extend them when the current supplies are exhausted. All in all, it was a very favorable report. Dr. Oaks expressed his pleasure with the way everything checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment