Monday, March 18, 2019

St. Patrick

 Rosellen read a St. Patrick prayer as part of the Devotion for our Brookdale Dinner. Also shown are Jeremy and Lenora. Carolyn was up during the morning after having closed on the sale of their 5th street house. It appeared to have been a very amicable transaction with both parties very pleased. I continued to work on my Therapy with a Nebulizer treatment even before breakfast. The newspapers were special today with the NCAA Basketball Bracket as well as the one for the NIT in which Nebraska will host Butler at 8:00pm on Thursday in Lincoln on ESPN2.
Josh, an Occupational Therapist with Angel's Home Health Services called this morning and arrived at 3:30pm. He “put me through the paces” of several activities that ranged all the way from just walking out in the hall to doing finger exercises. I was well pleased with his approach. He will be back again tomorrow afternoon with a schedule of activities for me including possibly utilizing equipment here at Brookdale.
Alenah, a Physical Therapist arrived for her appointment at 5:30pm. Carolyn had come down to set in on her presentation. She took me through numerous exercises; some of which involved leg exercises while standing with my walker, others were done setting down. She will be back on Wednesday with schedules but even left me with a listing of “sitting down” things I can work on.

1 comment:

  1. Grandad, keep up the great work with all of your medical treatments and Physical/Occupational therapies.
    Love,Anna

    ReplyDelete