Sunday, March 17, 2019

Salem Chruch Choras

Watched Duke beat the Florida State Seminoles 73-63 to win the ACC Championship during last evening. We did our 4th Nebulizer treatment at bedtime and prepared for another about 2:30am as suggested by the ER Nurse. Took my normal pills along with 2 Benadryl for sleeping. It worked, I slept soundly until awakened by the alarm. While going to the bathroom, I decided to not do the nighttime treatment. Without Elaine awakening, I went right back to sleep until 8:30 when I got up and had my Nebulizer treatment. We had breakfast and I drank my coffee listening to Rev. Keck from First Plymouth in Lincoln. He used the popular song, “Just a closer walk with Thee” as a part of his sermon. We got our chores done, did some therapy and read Sunday papers. It was very approiate to have Corned Beef and Cabbage for our Sunday Dinner. Carolyn came soon after dinner and relieved Elaine in my 2nd Nebulizer treatment. I had a short nap, watched the Players Golf Championship, and had a good call from brother Don. Also finished off my Corned Beef as an afternoon snack with a cup to Hot Tea. Our Potato Soup supper was nothing to brag about but I “spiked” it up a bit by putting the meat from my “Ham Salad Sandwich” in it. It was topped off with a Chocolate Mouse dessert. Carolyn had brought us some groceries and Prednisone pills which I took after supper. We worked in another Nebulizer treatment before going to the Dining Room to hear the singing of Salem Church Members. We are again enjoying the evening listening to the PBS, NET presentation of Peter, Paul and Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment