Thursday, March 7, 2019

A Great Day

This has been a great Day. We woke up to some 5-6" of new snow and with the temperature up to 30 degrees, much melted during the day. I was blessed with "a bit of sunshine" in the form of a card from our Kiwanis Cub signed by 47 members. It came in the mornings mail and I want President Jill to know how much I appreciate it. I hope to get back down to our regular meetings as the weather warms up.
This afternoon Pastor Jo Ellen stopped by with a beautiful Prayer Blanket and card. We had a nice visit with her earlier this week and look forward to her being up here Sunday afternoon for our Church Service. We went down to the ice cream machine this afternoon where Elaine had a pink cone and I had a Hot Chocolate. We went on back to the Activity room where Rosellen had just baked a "Kings Cake", it was a bit crowded so we didn't go in. However, Carla came bye with a couple pieces for us. It was warm, delicious and "fit for a King". After several more phone calls this morning, I think a lady with the Ameritas Insurance Corporation in Cincinnati, is going to send me a 2018 1099-R form for our Income tax. Trying to get our mailing address updated and obtaining a copy of this form has been most frustrating. Hopefully, it's taken care of so along with these other blessings, It's been a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment