Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Our Care Giver

Carolyn topped off her day of helping us by coming down after supper and "loading" our pill trays. There have been a number of changes in mine during the past couple months which makes it a challenge for me. Elaine and I both had appointments with Dr. Summa who checked us both out and gave each of us a favorable report. Josh was back after lunch and worked with me on hand and arm exercises as well as my spending some time on the "Nu-Ride" bike here in the exercise room. We worked up a listing of what we did today that I can "work at" prior to his coming back a week from today. He will have put together a more lengthy list of exercises at that time. I had a short nap before Michelle, the nurse came mid-afternoon. She checked and recorded my vitals along with recording a lot of basic information. She also set-up a calendar to avoid the overlay of therapy treatments on the same day. Earlier this evening I had a call from Bryan Hospital seeking my opinion of the level of service received during my recent visits. A day of activity like today would have been a challenge a few years ago, but after going through what I have the past couple months and then not sleeping well last night, I just didn't feel up to filling the pill box.

No comments:

Post a Comment