Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Malted Milk

Jack had a problem figuring out what was going on when I came home from an appointment with Dr. Mansure. Carolyn had taken me for the appointment which began with a Chest X-ray and ended with an EKG and a good visit with the Dr. in between. After checking my vitals and reviewing the new information, she gave us a very favorable report. We discussed a Symbicort inhaler that I brought home from Bryan which I had been using. They confirmed that it was empty and Dr. Mansure said that with my loss of appetite and weight, that a Milk Shake or Malted Milk would probably do me more good. So it didn't take long for Jack to have Elaine go down to the Ice Cream Machine to get treats for everyone. Dr. Mansure was also helpful in discouraging depression. She suggested to take it one day at a time, listen to music during the day rather than national news, encourage social interaction and to have faith in therapy improvements. It was a very good day with Tim back to visit with us this evening. He even announced plans for He and Laura to be back this summer at the time of our Wedding Anniversary along with their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment