Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Carolyn's Help

This picture of Carolyn expresses some of the pleasure of my being home and also some of the frustration of having filled a prescription at Mueri's and then realizing that we don't have the nebulizer to apply it. I used one as an "inhaler" during the last couple days at Bryan and they evidently understood that we had one at home.  Carolyn made some phone calls this evening and will call Mueri's when they open in the morning. I realized after googling "nebulizer" that in addition to the hand-held dispenser, it appears that it must also be connected up to an air compressor. This may complicate Carolyn's phone calls in the morning. This complication further makes us pleased that we have subscribed to a "Home Health Care" service and a lady is to be here tomorrow afternoon for her initial visit. I have used the plastic breathing machine a couple times since getting home in thick fog about 2;30pm. I also walked down to the end of the hallway and back and expect to do it again before going to bed. Carolyn got our pill boxes filled this evening with a full week's supply, which we have quickly learned to appreciate. Elaine and I have gotten along pretty good "leaning on each other" but when these crises come along, I don't know how we could get by without Carolyn's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment