Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Alenah

Alenah, Physical Therapist from Angels Home Health came to visit today at 3:00pm. She had left me with a list of "sitting down" exercises which I had worked my way through during the morning. After checking my vitals, she had me demonstrate that I was doing them correctly. Then, we went for an extensive trip up and down the hall with my walker. We did take a sit-down break. Back in our unit, we did several "stand-up" exercises with her holding on to my walker. She was reluctant to give me a list of them until she can be with me next week. She was here for some 50 minutes and kept be buy. I had a good day after a good night's sleep. We were up at 7:30 and did the Nebulizer early. After breakfast and doing chores, I went down to the exercise room and rode the Nu-Ride for 6 minutes. I went through several of the exercises that I remembered from Josh. Many of these were done setting in the rocking chair which is a good break from my big chair. He too is to have a list for me by his next visit. 
I was pleased to receive a phone call from John at Nebraska Pulmonary. He reported that the blood test taken at Bryan Hospital showed "No evidence of any genetic lung disease". Carolyn came over this evening, Elaine did a washing, and we are watching Nebraska vs Butler in the first round of the NIT. The score is tied at 38 with 17 minutes to go.

1 comment: