Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Round Two of Cataract Surgery

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Max Linder at the Lincoln Surgical Hospital this morning. It was a repeat performance to what was done on my right eye two weeks ago. Daughter Carolyn was at our house this morning at 6:45am to take Elaine and I down. We enjoyed a beautiful pre-sunrise on the way. I wrote a blog page after the first surgery commenting of the exceptional care that I received during the process which was replicated this morning. A few days after the earlier event, I received this "Special Thanks" card.
The card was signed by many of the people who were involved with the many administrative and technical activities that are a part of the procedure. Again this morning the care was exceptional. Any fears I may have had for it being scheduled on "The Ides of March" were quickly laid to rest. It is one thing to get the professional care that can be expected but quite special to be treated like family by everyone encountered at the Lincoln Surgical Hospital.  I was even provided a specially made cup of coffee and was walked to the car that Carolyn pulled up to the door. I had my oatmeal when we got home,, took a nap, and have been having a relaxing day. We are planning a similar ride with Carolyn early tomorrow morning as we go back down to get the bandage removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment