Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Marlin's Park in Miami

This is the way the new Marlin's Park looked this evening with downtown Miami in the background. The Cardinals took an early lead and the Marlins didn't get their first hit until Jose Reyes connected in the 7th inning. The Cards went on to win 4-1with Kyle Lohse pitching a masterful game After being up to Minneapolis in May, 2010 and seeing Target Field, I was current in seeing games in all 30 of the active Major League parks (plus many no longer active). Now, that is no longer the case. We will see how the summer unfolds before making any specific travel plans. Among other factors is the golf that I would miss in making the trip.  Elaine's Dad felt and acted about 10 years younger when he was going fishing as did my Dad when he was playing his accordion. The days that I play golf seems to have a similar effect on me. I don't like feeling my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment