Sunday, January 13, 2019

Over the Years

I completed updating my "Over the Years" file today including this index. It is something we have maintained for a number of years to provide a simple, easy to find, record of how we celebrated birthdays, wedding anniversaries, Christmases, Christmas letters and Thanksgivings. We've also included "Dates to Remember", and listings of items that we no longer have reason to update such as: My Guns, Travel, some Vrana Ancestry, Seward Roller-Rink history, and State Capitol Buildings. Many of the recurring items that are updated go back to 1940, the year I started keeping a diary. Some of the updated items require only 1 line and I now have it set up on the computer so updating will be simple. (How's that for being optimistic). Now that I have this project completed, finishing the 2018 Narrative is next on the agenda. When that is finished, getting the remaining pictures on Flash Drives, will be my computer priority. It's really pretty good entertainment, doesn't require much physical effort and is inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment