Thursday, January 24, 2019

A Favorite Foursome.

Cleaning up old mail on my Laptop that dates back to 2012, was one of my task for this cold, windy day. This was my favorite foursome in this time frame. It brought back many happy memories when it showed up in old correspondence. I hadn't scanned the top of pictures from the "Quick Look" image before and was please to see that the "caption" shows up on the top of the picture when moved to the blog page. I'm just collecting these photos in a file on the desktop and will eventually get them on a flash drive. It's not something that I will do in the next few days, but rather more of a pleasant task that I can do on my laptop while setting with Elaine. She spends a lot of time doing "word searches" and watching TV. We enjoy each others company sitting in our matching Queen Anne chairs even if we are doing different things. When I work on my HP computer, it's necessary for me to be in another room; so will look forward to doing this new project so we can be together. She just brought in some fresh, sliced pears which make a good evening treat. We enjoyed Carolyn's visit this morning; Tim's call last night and Jon's email response today. We appreciate all the family support and realize how fortunate we are compared to many of our friends here who are living alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment