Saturday, January 26, 2019

Farm Pets

Though we basically lived in town during the '80's, Julie was always concerned about her pets out at at the farm. We kept the wood stove going to prevent any pipes from freezing so made it out there every day. This picture is from a box of slides that I came across yesterday. While Elaine was at the Beauty Shop for a Permanent this morning, I decided to scan the box. Last summer, I scanned hundreds of slides and had written detailed instructions on how it was done. I reviewed it all this morning but just couldn't make it work. After a nap this afternoon, I decided to try  again. This time I found my mistake and got it corrected. I will add a couple sentences to my instructions. It's a good lesson that even though I write computer instructions for myself. They need to be perfectly clear and should be tested by someone other that the author. Our weather was very pleasant today with sunshine and temperatures in the 40's. A lot of our snow melted and it's to be nice again tomorrow before the cold front hits again.

No comments:

Post a Comment