Saturday, January 12, 2019

Light Snow in Seward

This was the scene out our Patio doors this morning and changed very little throughout the day. (note the flag indicating a north wind) We had a few more flurries but no more accumulation. We were on the outer edge of the storm with Lincoln getting some 7 inches in parts of the city. It was heavier than that in the southeast corner of the State. Needless to say, we didn't leave the building today and ate well. I spent time on the computer bringing up to date my "Over-the Years" listing of memories of what we did on birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and Thanksgiving during the past year. While my Daily Journal is the source of information, it was more difficult this year with the new computer. I now have files set up like I had on my old one and could just pull up files and add to them.
The Duke-Florida State basketball game was a lengthy event with Duke winning 80-78. Zion Williamson played less than half of the game because of an eye injury. An out of bounds decision in the final seconds largely determined the winner. The officials spent considerable amount of time looking at replays from different angles. I believe they got it right but one has to wonder how many wrong decisions were made before the days of reviews. Hopefully not many affected who won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment