Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Very Good Day



 This was a full day. Julie picked me up to ride along as we took Sadie to pre-school. She and Jack rode in their car-seats in the back seat of her van. It was amazing to me how those two talked all the way up to the north part of town where Julie took Sadie in for their Easter party. Then we headed for the Barber Shop and when we went past the Hughes house, Jack wanted to see Grandma Carolyn. He was a “good boy” getting his hair cut and was pleased to give Bob a tip after I got my haircut and we were ready to leave. He spent some time at our house and Carolyn came down to pick him up, and they had lunch with us. He enjoyed sitting on my lap and helping eat a jelly filled Kolache to top off our lunch. He was anxious to go to Carolyn's house when they left in our intermittent rain showers.
We had a call from our Account's office that our Income Tax forms were ready to be picked up so we went down and got them. Following my review, I had to call back down to clarify my understanding of a couple items, and they are on their way electronically. 
Then Carolyn called to see if we would like to go with her to see Sadie and her Dance Class perform for the residents at the Ridgewood Care facility. We were real proud of her attention she showed her teacher and did real well. Then this evening we attended the Seward United Methodist Church Presention of Leonardo da Vinci's Living Last Supper. It is a very impressive Service which will be presented again MaundyThursday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment