Sunday, December 16, 2018

Finished Scanning 2001 pictures

I finished up scanning 125 of my 2001 pictures today and this is one of the favorites among the group. A lot happened during that year including 9-11. This was a "siblings" lunch where sister Vivian and husband Eddy, brother Don and wife Gladys, and Elaine & I, would get together and have lunch in Lincoln nearly every month. Since Eddy and Vivian have passed on we haven't been that regular and rely more on telephone conversations. Don will be having a birthday tomorrow and we had a good visit within the last week. He is 4 1/2 years younger than me and still playing golf when the weather permits. He and Gladys have an outstanding family. Don recently sent us a list of the birthdates of their extended family which helps me keep track  when on Facebook. The Nebraska men's basketball team just beat Oklahoma State 79-56 for their first win over a Big-12 team since joining the Big-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment