Saturday, December 29, 2018

Family Reunion at Syracuse


We were pleased to hear from Brother Don that they are bringing a couple daughters along and will be up to visit us on New Years Day. I can't think of a better way to spend it.  When we were kids we always went to our Grandparent Walker's since it was their Wedding Anniversary, it followed Christmas Day there, since that was Grandpa's Birthday. This picture was taken during a "Florence and Tony Vrana" Family Reunion at Syracuse, NE on July 11-13, 2003. I scanned our original print at 600dpi so it should enlarge. I have no idea how the original was taken. Don, Vivian, Janice and I are seated in the front row. Jerry didn't make it but Cindy is seated between Janice and Elaine. Eddy had passed on recently. Larry Sorge is between Vivian and Janice.  Don and Gladys have their 4 daughters seated with them. We had a Great Time doing a variety of things over the 3-days we were together. I noted in my Journal that I was able to identify everyone there by their first name. I wish I could do that today. Don has sent us some good family information recently which helps. Maybe we can go through it on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment