Friday, December 21, 2018

Family

Back in the olden days when we took pictures with a camera, put them in the PC computer, and select 100 or so that I would put on a couple collages at the end of the year. This year I put my smart phone, selected pictures as well as some others in a file on the desktop of my Laptop. This evening I went through that file of some 180 pictures and picked this one to use as we approach Christmas. It is of Tim, Carli and Archie. Tim is a Grand-nephew (brother Don's grandson). He is an EMT with the Lincoln Fire and Rescue Department. They visited us earlier this year and Archie was just as cute then as on this picture. As we enter this season of "Good Will to Fellow Man", we need all the smiles and "good cheer" that comes our way with all the problems in government, the stock market, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment