Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Miami Marlins New Baseball Park

We did it. Son Tim, his Son Tony and I saw the Florida Marlins beat the Washington Nationals 3-2 last night in the new Marlin’s Park in Miami. I can again say that I have seen games in all 30 of the current Major League Baseball Parks. I could make that statement again after going to New York in 2009 to see the Yankees and Mets  new  Stadiums but got “cancelled” in ’14 when the Marlins opened at their new Park. It has been referred to as the Crown Jewel of the parks and I agree. It was a great game as well. It was interesting to see the clocks that are used this year for the first time to speed up the game. They opened the roof and had fireworks after the game last night with a display that out-did our Seward (Nebraska's 4th of July City) usual display.

1 comment:

  1. What a thrill for the three of you! A great way to start celebrating your 90th year!

    ReplyDelete