Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Left Knee

It is ironic that I seemed to be scratching or massaging my left knee in this picture. And, last night I gave that very same left knee a good rub-down with Ben Gay. Even with that treatment, I wasn't able to play golf today in this 60 degree weather. I may have over done it a bit playing the last couple beautiful days. A cartilage was removed many years ago following a baseball injury and after an X-ray recently, the Dr. said it was bone-on-bone. He was surprised that I had been able to get along with it for these many years. Now I face a decision of giving up golf or having something done with the knee. Maybe a new golf swing is the answer. I still want to get a hole in one someday. Yesterday on #2 my ball stopped 13 inches in front of the cup and headed right at it. Donnie got his hole in one this past fall but as you can see, he's quite a bit younger and doesn't seem to have any knee problems.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture! I don't ever recall ever seeing it before!

    I got a cortisone shot in my knee several weeks ago and it is like new again! You might consider it. I can't believe the difference! It certainly beats surgery!

    ReplyDelete