Monday, February 6, 2012

Marbles

One of the fellows that drinks coffee with us occasionally collects marbles among other things. He brought in some this morning along with a "collectors book" and even a plastic gauge for measuring their diameter. We had quite a few marbles at one time but sold most of them on a garage sale many years ago. It was decided this morning that we would all bring in what we have to discuss tomorrow morning. I knew of 2 "shooters" location and asked Elaine what she might find. Her search produced a few and then I just happened on to a plastic bag with 20 or so. The one pictured is not one of them but my one shooter is 2" in diameter. I expect most of them will bring more to the table than I and someone will no doubt comment that, "It looks like the old Crow lost his marbles".

No comments:

Post a Comment