Sunday, February 26, 2017

Collection of Documented Memories

I have been "on the edge" of having the "flu" that slowed Elaine down for about 3-weeks,  and last night, I thought I had "it". I didn't feel like going to church this morning but did get some extra sleep. This afternoon we worked on a project of putting information from my Daily Journals and Pictures on DVDs. A couple weeks ago we completed a 4.7GB DVD+R with Pictures and Activities for the 5 years (2012-2016). We are now working in the previous 5 years 2011-2007. We have done a good job of keeping our pictures organized as we moved through the various stages of technology so it had been no problem with pictures. At the end of each year, our typical procedure is to list what we call "highlights" of each month (year) with some 7-12 per month. I also write a 3-8 page Narrative of the the recently completed year. Each year will have 2-4 picture collages with captions as well as other miscellaneous information. While we have much of this information printed or still in the computer, it is much more readily available and easier to copy if it's on the DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment