Monday, May 25, 2015

From the Attic

After doing the normal morning chores, and putting out the Flag for Memorial Day, I went up in the attic. We have stored many things up there over the years, including the boxes for many of the models that we have been working with recently. I have taken pictures of the models from various angles, set up files for each of them in the computer, and now scanning two or three sides of the boxes for the information they contain. I don’t know what we will do with all of this information but feel it will be of value if we list them on eBay, Craig’s list or even Seward Swap. In addition to getting them “organized”, it is really the first opportunity I’ve had to “play” with them. It is also something that Elaine and I can work at together. And, it is time to get a lot of “stuff” out of the attic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment