Friday, March 27, 2020

Table Topic

We had some discussion at the Dinner table this evening that involved Marv Googling "Tony - the Crow's Nest" on his I-pad and bringing up last nights blog page with the Coors Beer Can.  He had a big time reading it as we were joined with John and Dona. Bill, next to Elaine also got in on the discussion. I told them of the over 3,000 blog pages I have posted since the late 2010 days. They are listed on the home page by year, month, and title. It is not difficult to go back and look at old ones. I like to think of their being things which would be nice to pass on to kids, Grandkids, and others but just never had the opportunity until the Blog page came along.   I have also put them on a flash drive at the end of each year which can be duplicated easily and played on any USB port. This one from last night was viewed by some 75 people according to reports. I have some 20 listed readers which don't necessarily read every day. With my old laptop, I could see where the readers were by the world map being color coded. It was surprising of the number from Central Europe and Russia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment