Monday, March 2, 2020

Progress in several areas



This was a good day for several reasons. The
 weather outlooks for our area looks good for the coming week.  It was in the 50's today. I was able to get assurance from the Ameritus Office in Lincoln that our address is being corrected and we should be receiving a 1099 for my State Annuity shortly.  There was confusion on this last year and after many phone calls, finally got the 1099 just days before the Income Tax payment date. I was in touch with the ACS Office in Lincoln this afternoon and scheduled a visit from a staff person on my "Oxygen supplemental" machine that I use in my nose overnight. I understand they normally plan for an "annual visit" but I was getting concerned after more than 6 months. And at the end of the Stock Market day, the DOW had gained a record 1293 points or a gain of 5.0%. Elaine and I went through many of our Blue Cross & Blue Shield and Medicare files today  and reduced them in volume. Elaine did a washing tonight while I worked on this blog page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment