Sunday, March 22, 2020

Rev. Bill Lewis

Rev. Bill Lewis, who along with his wife are residents of Brookdale, provided leadership in presenting the 2:30 Church Service this afternoon. He is a retired pastor and gave the word to the over 25 folks in attendance that God has made it clear to his followers that if they believe in God, they will never die. They may pass away and will spend eternity in heaven with God.  Rev Lewis indicated that the Methodist Minister was originally scheduled for today but with the quarantine in effect, management didn't want to bring someone in from the outside but just utilize "in-house" talent. He indicated that he will probably continue the Sunday afternoon service for the time being. He already leads a weekly Bible Study.


       I got a couple short naps today in addition to dozing off in my big chair.  Most of my "work" today was in listing the number of pictures in 63 folders on the desktop of my old  "MacBook". While I can't do some of the critical functions needed for regular use, There are a limited number of activities,I can still do. The Sadie and Jack folder contains over 600 pictures of the Great Grandchildren during their first years. In Sadie's case, it's up to her first 7 years. I don't know if I can print them off onto a flash drive, but will certainly check it out. The more I work with it, the more nearly I'll be ready to have Computer World do some restoration work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment