Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Annual Reports

Elaine and I each have Prudential Variable Life Insurance Policies that we took out as we left Iowa back in 1991. We even paid an annual; premium several years as a way of increasing the policies value. Prudential invest the premiums and all the money the customer pays in various places with much of it effected by the stock market. The Company provides the choice of annual reports from all the companies invested in or just an Email report or letter of the consolidated reports. We have been burdened with the volume of reports received and have been anxious for the simpler letter reports. The policies are included in our Edward Jones account but we were unable to make the change without me personally being involved. Hopefully with Linda from the Edward Jones local office, and me on the phone with a representative from Prudential, we were able to make the desired changes this afternoon. I had difficulty understanding the Prudential lady. My hearing isn't as good as it once was so I take some blame for not understanding but I wish the lady would have talked a bit slower and more distinctly. It was almost easier to recycle all of the reports we had been receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment