Monday, March 9, 2020

Jon's family visit

We got the 2019 Highlights done this morning and then went to work on the #1 Collage for last year. Jon has me working in Power Point this year which I don't recall using before. Needless to say, I had to get his help numerous times to end up with this product. It will probably take 2 more pages to cover the 2019 year. I really appreciate Jon's being here to help guide me through the computer work on the HP. Carolyn is my first contact for help on my Laptop. Though we have had an account with Edward Jones for a number of years, I have always  thought of it as a way of building an estate and have worked with John Owens in keeping our investments fairly conservative. For the past several years this has worked out very well. While I have never been a fan of President Trump, it was good to see our account increase during his tenure. That is up until late January of this year. I don't remember a time when the future was as much in question as it is tonight. It's easy to say that this is a buying opportunity with the DOW down 2013 points today but for a 94 year old, it's precious little consolation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment