Sunday, March 15, 2020

Coping with Change

This has been a very quiet day here at Brookdale with the temperature set on 33 degrees all day. One of the highlights  came late in the afternoon when Elaine went back into the kitchen to work with the staff in finding my Coffee Cup. It has been missing since last Tuesday when Jon took it along into the Coffee room to join our men's group. He went back looking for it and so had Elaine, but today she scored. We did some looking for a 32GB Flash Drive that I haven't been able to locate. I have the tag for it which was one Jon had done of pictures from back in the '50's that he had "coded".  TV watching was very limited with all the restrictions in place. We did however see a good John Denver program on PBS while eating supper. I've been thinking about getting out some of our records and playing them. I'm sure we have some of Denver's. Oh, one other plus today was a staff person bringing in a bunch of empty plastic bags. I talked with her yesterday while carrying in the ones Ben brought down. I did get to hear Rev. Keck present a recorded sermon on "Benedictions" this morning on Channel 09 from Omaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment