Friday, July 14, 2017

Social Media

There are few days go by that I don't take a picture with my little Panasonic Lumix camera that I've had for the past 5 years. One of the features that I have appreciated is the date being shown on the prints. This morning as I went to take a shot of some of the plumbing that we had done, the message came up on the camera that the date needed to be reset. It opened to where it could be done. However, not being real astute at that sort of thing, I hit something that caused it to "go away". While I tried to bring back the "date setting page" with all the buttons on the camera, I was unsuccessful. In lieu of an instruction book, the camera came with a DVD that has over 90 pages of instructions. I was able to pull it up on my PC, find what was necessary to open it , and got the instructions. It was relatively simple once it was open  but it made me think of my dear old Czech Grandmother who never learned to read or write. She was about as handicapped in the 20th Century as some of us are in the 21th without computer technology "Know How".

No comments:

Post a Comment