Thursday, March 13, 2014

March Madness a little early

We are having enough of this weather that makes me think maybe the "Ground Hog" was wrong. It feels like spring is here. I even took a "weighted" golf club driver out on the deck this evening and got in a few swings. The long range forecast doesn't show the bad weather for this weekend that usually comes along with the end of the HS Boys State basketball tournament. Our Seward boys were beat out in the District meet by York who beat Pius today in the first round of the State. 
Creighton just beat De Paul 84-62 in the quarter-finals of the Big East tournament in Madison Square Garden in NY City. Doug McDermott had 35 points. I got my Sports Illustrated magazine today with McDermott on the cover. It has a 7 page story inside. I have already given away the swimsuit issue but I'm going to keep this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment