Sunday, March 2, 2014

Carolyn and the "Guys"

We had moved to our Big House on N. 5th Street here in Seward and Carolyn was about the age that Her Granddaughter Sadie is now.  Carolyn is very fortunate in having Sadie along with her parents, right here is town where they can spend time together. We too are so appreciative of them being here. While we maintain a lot of communication with the boys in Virginia and Indiana, we only get to see them and their families about once a year. Carolyn was down today to help me with a computer problem. She was able to show me something in I-photo that opens up a whole new way of doing some things. Like most computer "tricks", everything is so simple once you stumble on it or someone shows you how to do it.  Having someone close by to help is invaluable. Thanks Carolyn.
It's always great to see you walking in our direction.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Dad! I consider myself pretty lucky to have you and Mom so close, too!

    ReplyDelete