Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Perscriptions and Lilac

 I met with Dr. John Rudersdorf who comes out from Bryan to the Seward Specialty Clinic on a monthly schedule. He is the Doctor that prescribed my sleep study late last year that led to my uses of the Bi-Pap. While I have become more accustomed to its use during the past month or so, I still have shortness of breath and respiratory problems. He suggested a Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray may be of some help. After his writing a prescription for it, I showed him the list of things that Brother Don uses, and he picked up on this Bevespi Aerosphere and wrote a prescription for it as well.  We picked up both products from Mueri Drug, and I have done the priming process according to instructions. I am to take "2 Puffs" twice a day from the Bevespi and only 1 from the Flutticasone twice per day.  There are warnings on both products to not expect any immediate results but they should show up after a couple weeks. I will give it the old college try and hope for the best. Carolyn brought up a couple bouquets of Lilac for us yesterday and people walking past our door, stopped to "get a whiff" of the ones at our entry.  Ben and Carolyn were both back this afternoon, and Carolyn was back later with a bouquet for one of our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment