Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sorting out Continues

The Royals were down to their last out of the season and lost 14-2 to Arizona. They finished with a record of W 80- L 82. I had hoped for a 500 season but it was not to be. As we look to Next Year, a big question is Alex Gordon. I just don't understand all his strike-outs but at least he ended the season with his batting average over 200. Jack was down to the house yesterday and got a big "Dump Truck" out of the box that I had on the "SALE" list. He had a big time with it. I thought he might be limited to just his 2 favorite Texaco trucks but this one has the box to load and dump.
Some one is going to get a mighty fine men's Hart Shafter & Marx suit that we took to Et Cetera recently along with some others of lessor brands. I grew up hearing about HSM suits since Dad had one of similar color that he wore through the '30's and learned they were the "Cadillac" of men's suits. I have kept our 2 and 3-hole punches even though they are only used a few times a year, but how do you put updates in notebooks, Retirement  and other folders if you don't have a hole punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment