Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Essential Items

With our move to Brookdale, Elaine and I have both conceded to parting with many of our possessions that we accumulated over the years. I made an exception for my "Tool Box". I bought it at Sears soon after we moved back to our Seward farm in 1980. It was essential to have an assortment of tools for work on farm equipment and most everything else. We carried it with us for several thousand miles in our Motorhome. It has set at the edge of our garage, handy to the inside door, to make it available during the past several years. I backed the car out of the garage the other day and emptied everything out of it, starting with the tray that holds most often used tools and sets at the top of the box. Then I went through and removed unneeded duplicates and a few useless items. I carefully put everything back in place and have every intention of bringing it up here. It will be in our garage and available for any task where I need a tool. Come to think of it, I'd better bring up my "jumper cables" and "battery charger" too.

1 comment: