Saturday, October 7, 2017

Continued Challenges

 I brought the old '92 Buick back to the garage at our house yesterday when we decided to let Linda list it for Auction. It hadn't been driven for over a month so I charged up the battery. I did this while Elaine was at the Beauty Shop this morning and also pulled out several files from one of the file boxes in our old storage area. This afternoon and evening, I got through many of them. There were several files that were very important to me at one time that didn't even make the cut today, such as Cousins Reunions, 1st Impressions Committee, etc. Many other files were reduced considerably with a lot of reminiscing as I went through them.
I also had some time on the PC this afternoon when Elaine lost a listing of family addresses just as she finished it. I got it back but it wasn't easy. I continue to learn features of the smart phone. Was able to return a missed call from Verlon and had a good visit. I took it along to supper this evening to show the fellows we have been eating with quite regularly and took their picture. Our noon meal is always the big one of the day which is probably better for us old folks. Nebraska is playing pretty well tonight and the 17-10 score in favor of Wisconsin  at the half is largely the result of bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment