Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Vrana Brothers

I try to do a little sorting of files each day as we spend some time down at the house. This came from a Soil and Water Conservation file where Brother Don and I were involved with a "hired-hands" auction for a Conservation Club on East Campus at UN-L. This was back on February 18, 1992 which means it was 25 years ago. It's a bit ironic that Don and I had our pictures taken with the hats on just a few days ago.  I wore mine a few times while working with the Nebraska Natural Resources Commission but never since that I remember.  I came across a letter written in 2001 in response to the local Grange Master asking why we were not renewing our membership. It was the most complete listing of organizations I was involved with at that time, that I ever remember seeing in writing. I was on the City Council and still deeply involved with many other Church, Political, Fraternal and Environmental organizations. I kept it for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment