Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A Missing Sweater

This picture was taken early last spring when we had no thoughts of moving to Brookdale. With Jack on my lap, he was all that I could think of. One of the things we are still looking for is the blue sleeveless sweater I was wearing. As I recall we ordered it from Haband a year or so ago. I am still wearing a older one with a narrow  mandarin collar. The "missing one" has a very pronounced collar as shown in the picture. It is also a bit larger and lighter blue than my old one. We have looked high and low at both places in everywhere it could possibly be, and can't find it. During the summer when the boys were here, I offered them to take any of my things they may be able to use, since we knew we would have to cut down because of space at Brookdale. We and Carolyn have also taken many things to EtCetera in our process of "cleaning out".  And, a lot of stuff has gone in the garbage so I just know where it may be. 
Here is another picture of Elaine and I out on the deck last spring when I was wearing the new sweater. This afternoon we were setting out on the patio having a drink when I had on my old one. The little black bugs drove us inside. I'm concerned that a few of them may have even followed us. The Yankees just won 5-0 over the Astro's in Yankee Stadium. They now lead the series 3-2 and will head for Texas to find the American League Champion.


1 comment:

  1. I bet you get blue vests from everybody for Christmas this year. XL Tall?

    ReplyDelete