Saturday, September 30, 2017

Model Cars, Trucks and Tractors

A couple years ago, I took pictures of all my model trucks, cars and tractors. Some, I carefully took out of their boxes to get then at various angles. Most of them went back in their box. We are now faced with having to reduce the inventory. There are a total of 118 in this folder. I assume we still have them all though Jack already has his name on a couple. I too have a few I want to keep and don't really know how to show the full number. I may just add the full folder and let "the boys" indicate the ones they would like.
 That didn't work so I may have to just send them an eMail or something. I would appreciate guidance. Our time frame is Nov. 7 when a listing will be made for the Auction. What comcerns me is that each of us will wish we hadn't sold something after it's too late.



No comments:

Post a Comment