Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Golf Clubs and Drivers

I met an old golfing friend who I hadn’t seen for some time at a local store this noon. He had just come in from the Senior Mens Golf League. Our discussion brought back many happy memories. It made me wonder if I should get back out one of these days. It also made me realize that I have a lot of golf equipment that could be used by someone else (recycled). My "playing bag" has remained in tact since last summer’s Kiwanis golf outing, However, I pulled out my Intech MOI 10.5 460cc Forged 7075 Driver with an intermediate 
flex shaft and is included with my other Drivers as well as the close-up of the bottom of its head. It was 21 years ago that I bought a set of used Callaway clubs from a friend and bought a Driver and a couple fairway “woods”.  Over the years, I get into the Hybrids, etc. but never spent a lot of money on any of them. I don’t feel that any of the clubs “owe me” anything but do need to get rid of most of them. I may try “Seward Swap” on Facebook to check on the local market. After attending an auction last Saturday where things were not bringing what one would expect, it makes one wonder if gifting things to charitable organizations might be better than trying to sell them at an auction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment