Monday, July 13, 2015

Celebrations

We have been overjoyed the past several days with our family and friends here to help celebrate my big birthday. The culmination of the event was on Saturday with family staying over and then tonight we have a 50th Anniversary celebration of the Kiwanis Club of Seward. I volunteered to put together a DVD of pictures which I have scanned and will show them on monitors in the building during social hour. Shown here is “Fritzie” Juergensen whose husband “J” was the Clubs first President and she kept scrapbooks of the Clubs activities for nearly 40 years. Jack Duensing is also shown who is the only charter members remaining with the Club. Jack has had a leadership role in the planning and conducting of the event. I will catch my breath after these two major events are over and get back to my daily post.

No comments:

Post a Comment