Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Year in Review

This is the season when I sort through the pictures taken throughout the year and select a number to make up collages for the year. This is Page 1 and contains 40+ pictures which is about 1/3rd of the total I selected. This page carries us into spring. Elaine will write brief captions for each picture and place them is a book where the pictures are on the opposite side of the captions. This was a good day for such activity. Our theromometer showed -10 degrees this morninng and didn’t get out of single digets all day though we did have some sunshine. We hope to get out of the house tomorrow as the weather is to warm up a bit. Our car hasn’t been out of the garage since last Friday. The snow and cold weather has coincided with my bad cold and cough which “Dr Elaine” has me treating with “home medicine". It’s not that she hasn’t suggested that I go over to the Clinic but hopefully, the worst of it is behind me. On a brighter subject, we are enjoying the Kennedy Center Awards program tonight and thought the tribute to Tom Hanks was particularily impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment