Saturday, December 13, 2014

Poinsettia gift on 12 13 14

Our house took on another level of Christmas spirit this morning when John and Sadie came by with this beautiful Poinsettia. We have never had one before with the variegated leaves. I wonder how it's done. Sadie was a big girl being with her Daddy and we certainly enjoyed their visit as well as having the plant. We also were able to bring our annual Christmas letter to completion. It wasn't done without the help of son Jon back in Virginia. I sent him my draft and related a couple problems that I was unable to resolve. He was able to solve the problems and even improved on some other details and sent it back. Unfortunately, there is a bit of a "slip" between what appears on my computer screen and what the printer produces. It still came out in a very acceptable manner and will be our 2014 Christmas Letter. At 11 seconds after 9:10 tonight, I plan to take a picture of it dated 9:10:11 12/13/14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment