Monday, April 16, 2018

Spring is Coming

Elaine and I got down to Ken Morgan's office this afternoon to work with Denise is getting our 2017 Income tax filed and 1st quarter 2018 paid. I sold a good portion of our Ameritrade Portfolio in December with Capitol gains which boosted the amount of payment. We really appreciate what Ken and Denise do in completing all the forms and even taking care of sending everything in. All we had to do was sign our names. As I reviewed all the forms and figures, I wondered how anyone is able to file their taxes without professional help. I can't imagine what the returns look like for some folks. However, it's always a relief to get that taken care of even if is a bit painful. With it done we just took the afternoon off and enjoyed the first 50 degree day we have had for some time. It was 27 this morning.
As I look out our glass patio doors this evening, there is a bit of green showing up in the grass and the flag is waving peacefully.  When I checked my camera while setting at the supper table, everything was upside down and photo was still open. I took this picture of my coffee and that corrected it. I was interrupted after taking the above picture and didn't finish it at the time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment