Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Brookdale Transportation Service

I took advantage of the transportation service here at Brookdale today. We had been out with the car this morning and did a variety of things downtown in the chilly, windy weather. It included getting a dental appointment to look at an aching tooth. We just got back to our unit after lunch when the Dental Office called to say they had a 1:00pm cancellation and could look at my tooth. Elaine did some checking with the Office for transportation services and Ken was here in a few minutes to take me down for the appointment. Fortunately, Dr. Matt was able to fill a cavity which has stopped the ache. Ken had a book along which he read while waiting and brought me back to the front door. We don't plan to abuse the service but didn't know how I would feel coming out of the Dentist Office; so feel the ride was justified. It is a pretty long walk from our unit to our garage so the ride was really appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. heavy hauls

    ReplyDelete