Thursday, November 9, 2017

Sleep and Eat

I went to the Seward Memorial Hospital last evening for a 9:30 appointment to have an overnight sleep study.  I was "wired" with sensors placed from head to nearly toe.  After the first few hours, it was apparent to the technical that I had a problem so remedial equipment was placed up my nose that wasn't acceptable. That gave way to a mask covering both nose and mouth. With some adjustment that worked pretty well and I made it to 6:00am before being awakened. I am to receive a report and am likely to hear from a Medical Supply company. I was back in our Unit at Brookdale by 7:00am. It wasn't long after that when the food truck rolled in and the driver wheeled in boxes of food for us residents here in Brookdale. The truck comes a couple times each week to keep us well fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment