Wednesday, November 15, 2017

All Things Considered

Our day was brightened by my having pulled this RCA radio, cassette and DVD player, out of the closet. I listened to a polka cassette and then tuned it in to the Nebraska NPR station at 91.1 FM. I enjoyed it the rest of the afternoon. I used it very little down at the house but had it on the card table next to my desk. I also had the instruction pamphlet and remote next to it. I have the distinct memory of picking them both up and putting them somewhere in our moving process. I have looked through everything up here and haven't found them. I can get along without but still won't give up.
This is an example of what I found in one plastic grocery bag today in my search. I pulled out the barometer as something that can be put on the wall as Carolyn hangs pictures. The golf balls all go in a separate bag and the pens went in the desk drawer. This Telephone # finder was a very useful tool during the 80's when I was with State Gov't and for a few years later while I was involved with many people. I'm sure its not been used in the past 10 years. As I "played with it" the only use that it may be put to is helping me remember names if I can think how it starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment