Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Three Coins in The Fountain

This is a picture taken during our Globus 10 country European tour  back in 1997.  We walked down to the beach at Monaco and came across this fountain with the "Three Coins in The Fountain". It seemed only appropriate that Carolyn, Julie and Elaine would strike a similar pose. Julie had been embarrassed by the sights on the topless beach but enjoyed their fully clothed version of the "Three Coins". We continue to enjoy the pictures from the trip; many of which have been placed in an album. As I continue to work on my Collages for 1997, we have also been watching the Camcorder tapes on TV.
Today we enjoyed meeting Brother Don and Gladys in Lincoln for lunch. We then went to Best Buy where I bought a USB Video Conversion System. Hopefully this will enable me to edit the Camcorder tapes and record them on DVDs. I installed the program on the PC this evening and using it appears to be quite a challenge. As I've said  over the years, "Some people who have very few problems, go out and buy some".  I hope that isn't what I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment