Thursday, March 28, 2013

Problems

This picture was taken on June 12, 1997 as we completed our 10 Country Tour of Europe. We left home on May 25 and spent a few days with Flowerday's in England before joining the tour. Then we stayed an extra day in Paris where we visited the Louvre and I posed for this picture. I might look a bit tired and frustrated but not nearly as much as I feel tonight.  I worked with my newly purchased USB Video Conversion System this afternoon and was able to download bits of information from the Camcorder to the PC. I was making progress in learning the system and tried to email a segment to my laptop. Being a large message, it was very slow to load so I just closed it out. I later went to send another message and realized my earlier one was still in the Que which started to send again. I couldn't find a way to stop it so just let it load. When it was all but loaded, an error message appeared that indicated it was too large to send. Now I still have the problem of trying to get it out of my mail system. At one time I had a printer icon on the lower tool bar where I could cancel mail being sent but I can't find it. I have shut the PC down and hope that the message will go away but would appreciate any any suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment